Life is all about balance and enjoyment! Here’s a refreshing way to enjoy a little champagne.
- 8-10 cups diced watermelon
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 8-10 limes)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- Blend watermelon, lime, honey and mint leaves in a high speed blender then strain through a mesh strainer into a glass pitcher.
- Place ice into 4-5 glasses, pour watermelon mixture into 1/2 the glass then top the other half with prosecco.
- Drink up!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com