Prep Time: 20 min
- li>2 cups watermelon, sliced
- 1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
For the dressing
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, chopped + extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon dill + extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Place watermelon and fennel in a large bowl and set aside.
- Blend together all ingredients for the dressing in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Pour dressing over watermelon and fennel and toss to combined. Garnish with extra dill and mint! Serve or place in the fridge for flavors to meld more!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com