Nothing like a cool refreshing drink on a hot, summer day. Focusing on your health? Watching calories? Instead of a cocktail, enjoy this coconut lime mocktail. However, if you want to ‘spike it’, there’s room for a treat once in a while too. 🙂
Coconut Lime Fizz Cooler
Prep time: 5 mins
- ½ cup fresh squeeze lime juice
- ½ cup thick coconut milk (I used only the cream the rose to the top)
- 1½ tablespoon raw honey (adjust to sweetness you prefer)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup Topo Chico (or other sparkling water)
- For the rim of the glass
- extra lime juice
- 1 tablespoon maple sugar
- For garnishes
- extra sliced limes
- fresh mint
- In a blender, blend together lime juice, coconut milk, honey and ice until completely smooth.
Pour in sparkling water into the blender and stir with a spoon.
- Dip the rims of 4 small glasses or champagne flutes into lime juice then into maple sugar.
- Pour coconut lime fizz into flutes and garnish with limes and mint.
- Serve immediately!
- Notes: If you want to put alcohol in this, that taste good too. Try some Hendrick’s gin or some rum, if you prefer! Or vodka. Or tequila. Ok, really any alcohol.
Recipe by: Juli at paleomg.com