A Paleo Treat!
Our friend, Juli at Paleomg.com, created this tasty seasonal recipe. Naturally, Pale-E-Ro has offered to make them for us! We’ll let you know how we much we enjoy them!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup butter or ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (I used enjoy life mini chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with ghee, coconut oil or butter.
- Mix all ingredient together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.