It’s PUMPKIN season! Pumpkin is definitely one of my most favorite flavors. I love this season!
Juli at Paleomg.com has created a lot of pumpkin treats for you to try. My absolute favorite pumpkin recipe from her is the Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars.
Here’s another pumpkin flavored smoothie option.
Pumpkin Gingerbread Protein Shake
Prep Time: 3 min
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Drink after a tough workout during the holiday season!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com