Serves: 16 cookies
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 4 ounces almond milk cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup melted ghee
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons cassava flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth, then add the melted ghee, maple sugar, vanilla extract and egg and beat until smooth and pale in color.
- With the hand mixer on, slowly add the cassava flour until combine, then add baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix until combine. Lastly, fold in chocolate chunks.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out 14-16 cookies and place on the baking sheet evenly throughout.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before placing on a cooling rack. Then eat ‘em up!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com