Juli at Paleomg.com has created a new spin on an old classic adding jalapeno and cilantro to potato salad. For 2 other potato recipes by Juli check out:
- 1 pound baby potatoes
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 jalapeno, minced (seeds removed for less spice)
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon flake salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon crushed pink peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Fill a medium saucepan with water with enough room to add the potatoes. Sprinkle with a bit of salt, cover then place over medium heat and bring to boil. Once water is boiling, carefully add potatoes and cover to let cook for 15 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain then let cool until you can touch them, then cut each potato in half.
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes along with all the other ingredients for the potato salad, toss to combined then place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Toss before serving!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com