Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup almond milk (I used MALK maple pecan milk)
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen Vanilla Primal Fuel
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pecans on a baking sheet and put in oven to bake for 8-10 minutes, until slightly brown and fragrant. Once toasted, roughly chop and separate by half.
- Use a high speed blender to blend together almond milk, primal fuel, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Place the blended mixture into a resealable large jar (or 2 smaller jars) then add chia seeds and ½ of the chopped pecans. Seal jar and shake.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 3+ hours. I recommend placing in the fridge for about 20 minutes, shaking once more, then overnight. This will keep it from separating.
- Place extra pecans on top with a little extra maple syrup then eat up. Breakfast is served.
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com