Thanksgiving Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 35 min
- 3 large sweet potatoes or yams, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons organic powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sweet potatoes in fat, cinnamon and salt.
- Place flat on baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, or until soft.
- In a large bowl, add coconut sugar. Place all sweet potatoes in bowl and toss in sugar until completed coated.
- Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with powdered sugar on top!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com