Serves: 2 cups
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 25 min
- 2 cups raw whole cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon Primal Palate Turmeric
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried thai basil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cashews in coconut oil then add nutritional yeast, coconut sugar, turmeric, ginger, red pepper flakes, basil and salt and toss to completely coat.
- Place cashews evenly on baking sheet. Place in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes to help brown on all sides.
- Cool slightly before eating!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com