Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 2 large zucchinis, spiralized
- juice of 2 limes (about 4 tablespoons lime juice)
- ¼ cup Pacific Foods Mushroom Broth (It’s at most grocery stores too)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or chile sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2+ tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- ¾ pound raw, peeled and deveined shrimp
- salt, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne sliced
- 6-8 ounces shitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ⅓ cup cashews, roughly chopped
- handfull cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, for garnish>/li>
- Spiralize the zucchini into noodles. Place between paper towels then place something heavy on top to squeeze out the extra moisture. Let sit while everything else is cooking.
- Mix together lime juice, mushroom broth, honey, fish sauce, coconut aminos, sriracha and rice wine vinegar and set aside.
- In a large saute pan or wok over medium-high heat, add ghee. Sprinkle shrimp with salt then place in pan to cook on both sides for 1-2 minutes, until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add a bit more ghee to the pan then add garlic cloves along with carrots and bell peppers. Cook until soft, about 6 minutes, then add in mushrooms and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove and set aside. Pour whisked eggs into the pan and mix until scrambled then add in the veggies, shrimp, bean sprouts, zucchini noodles and green onions then pour in the sauce mixture. Toss and let cook for 3-4 minutes until noodles become soft.
- Lastly, add in cashews, cilantro, and red pepper flakes!
- Eat up!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com