Great Paleo Recipe
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
For the shrimp
- 1 pound raw peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (or other fat)
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
For the avocado mash
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce of choice
- juice of 1 lime
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ small red onion, minced
- handful of cilantro, roughly chopped (about ½ cup)
- lots of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil for easy clean up. Place shrimp on baking sheet, toss shrimp in olive oil then lay flat on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until pink with a little browning color to them.
- While shrimp bake, mix together all ingredients for avocado mash.
- Eat shrimp with avocado mash. Boom. Summer is served.
Recipes by: Juli at paleomg.com