Bootique Fitness members gathered together for our first hike 2 weeks ago. It was a gorgeous day and we all had a good time strolling through Torrey Pines. The weather was perfect, the people were great and we had a chance to get to know each other better – always a good thing!
Our next hike will be Sunday, June 26th at 10:00 am in Torrey Pines.
This is a free event open to the entire community. So gather your friends, family, and significant others to come play with us. This time – we have an added surprise for you! You’ll just have to show up to see! This hike is approximately 2 hours. Wear sunblock and bring water. You may also want to bring a snack.
Sunday, June 26th
We will meet at the entrance of the golf course parking lot in Torrey Pines at 9:50 am. Make sure you leave plenty of time to get there and park so that you make it on time.
How to join us for the hike:
Just leave a comment on this blog so that we know to expect you. If you don’t have a password yet, it only takes 10 seconds to sign up. If you don’t receive your password via email, check your spam folder or contact us – we can fix that.
Going North on 5:
- Exit Genesee Avenue and turn left (West)
- Stay on Gennesee Avenue as it curves to the right (North) and becomes North Torrey Pines Road
- Follow signs for Torrey Pines Golf Course
- Turn right on the 2nd ramp to the entrance to the golf course
- Follow this road to the parking lot. You will see us on the corner to the left at the entrance of the parking lot.
Going South on 5:
- Exit Carmel Valley Road and turn right (West)
- Turn left on Camino Del Mar which is at the Pacific Ocean
- Stay on this road as it passes by Torrey Pines State Beach, Torrey Pines
- State Preserve and the Torrey Pines Golf Course Driving Range.
- Turn right into the parking lot.
Don’t forget: Leave a comment, let us know that you are coming with us.
(if you have trouble leaving a comment, check your spam folder for confirmation or email [email protected])