For The Ladies Who Want To Feel Great In Their Bodies And Get Their Health & Fitness Back On Track!
Find Out How These Women Are Slimming Down, Feeling Energetic Again And Having Fun In A Supportive Environment Friendly And Like-Minded Women. Spots always fill up! Click the apply now button.
First time here?
Already know you want to RENEW?
FORGET RESOLUTIONS – LET’S RENEW YOU FOR GOOD
Make 2019 the year you FINALLY get results you crave and reach your goals!
We’re looking for San Diego women who meet the following criteria:
- I’m ready to invest myself to REALLY achieve my goals.
- I will engage and be a part of an AMAZING community of women!
- I can follow an easy, STEP-BY-STEP meal plan designed to burn fat, gain energy and optimize my metabolism.
- I will dedicate 45 minutes 3x/week for effective, FAT TORCHING metabolic workouts.
- I’m determined to make real, POSITIVE, and lasting change in my life.
- I need to shed inches, lose fat, and get on a CONSISTENT fitness routine.
- I’m ready to give it 110%!
READY TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE LIKE THESE WOMEN?
So How Does The 30-Day Renew You Challenge Work?
This Program Is Perfect For You If:
- You’re done feeling tired all the time and trying to force yourself to get to the gym.
- You feel like you’ve tried everything, every exercise program and diet, but nothing works for you.
- You’ve had enough with feeling down about yourself and the way you look. You’re ready to feel good again.
- You love living in San Diego and want to spend what little time you have outdoors in a serene environment.
- You feel most comfortable working out around women and you want a program that maximizes training for a woman’s body.
What Does It Take To Get Amazing Results?
It only takes 3 days a week for 45 mins to get in incredible shape and drop those unwanted pounds!
And follow our easy-to-follow fitness and nutrition plan – we lay it all out for you!
There’s no need to hesitate, claim your spot in our challenge today, and get the body you deserve.
We believe in this program so much, we offer a risk-free money back guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason at the end of this program, we will issue you a full refund – no hard feelings.
That is how confident we are that you will absolutely LOVE the Renew You Challenge!
You not only get RESULTS, but you get the FUN, SUPPORT and CAMARADERIE that makes this a journey worth taking!
New Year’s Renew You Challenge
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
Starts Monday, Jan 14th
100% Money Back Guarantee
If at any point during the Renew You Program that you are not completely happy with the program, with your trainers, with our community, with the sunshine or the fresh air… say the word and we will refund the full amount of the program. If you’re not happy, there is no reason for you to pay for it.
What’s Included With This Bootique Program?
- Group Personal Training Sessions – Unlimited women only boot camp style classes – train under expert guidance from coaches that get to know you, how to motivate you and how help you customize the workout to your level with appropriate modifications.
- Dance Fitness and Yoga Classes – Unlimited Access to our specialty classes so you can get the most out of your program by adding fun workouts and balance to your training schedule.
- Convenient Schedule – With 29 classes per week and locations all over San Diego, it’s now easier than ever to make the time for your workouts.
- Nutritional Coaching – You don’t have to feel hungry all day in order to eat healthy and achieve your desired weight. We will show you how to make supportive food choices that taste good without feeling deprived.
- Easy To Follow Meal Plans – Eating well has never been more simple. You’ll get our completely customizable meal plans to help you maximize your results. We also show you how to make food swaps so you only eat foods you enjoy.
- Grocery Shopping Lists – that will save you time and money while helping you stay focused.
- You will feel a sense of Support and Accountability – The energy of our group classes will motivate you to show up… but if you don’t, we’ll reach out, find out why you’re missing and help you get back on track.
- Total Body Assessments – There are many ways to track progress. This is an optional service if you like to track by numbers. You can get before and after pics, measurements, body fat analysis and weigh-ins to make sure you’re getting results.
Private Facebook Group – Connect with this exclusive group of Bootique’ers – ladies just like you, with similar goals and similar challenges.
Unlimited Support & Guidance – from your trainers and your fitfam community that will help you keep the motivation you will need to make this program a success.
Success Tools – Make your journey even easier with tips and help from our Success Guide, Nutrition Hacks, Cardio-On-The-Go and Video Library of workouts.
- Guest Passes – Invite your friends to come workout with you for free!
- Feel Strong and Confident – Enjoy looking and feeling your best while you celebrate being in the best shape of your life!
New Year’s Renew You Challenge
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
Starts Monday, Jan 14th
Frequently Asked Questions
Any Personal Training Group Classes
Optional Dance Fitness Party and Yoga Classes
Personal Attention and Modifications
45 Minute Outdoor Workouts
24/7 Trainer Access
Fat Burning Meal Plans
Online Workout Videos
Any Class Location or Time
Monthly Progress Assessments
Bootique Perks and Rewards
Free Massage by Blissed Out
Online Dance Fitness Videos
We have 29 classes available each week.
Mission Bay Park
Mission Valley Park
Balboa Park / Hillcrest
La Jolla Via Mallorca Park
Dance Studio – East Mission Valley
Yoga – Olympus Corsair
Class times in the morning and evening.
6:00 am (Mon – Fri)
7:15 am (Mon, Weds, Fri)
8:15 am (Tues, Thurs)
5:30 pm (Mon, Weds, Fri)
6:00 pm (Mon – Thurs)
8 am, 9 am, 10 am (Weekends)
This is best summarized by one of our members:
Jane H. says:
“I have never had SO MUCH FUN working out. I am much stronger since I began this San Diego boot camp! And I have so much more definition in my arms and legs. My clothes are fitting better, and I really have a lot more energy.
The trainers, are serious about making sure we get a great workout, but they make it super fun, and encourage everyone individually.
It is easy to stick with the Bootique Fitness classes because they are always a surprise – you never know what the routine will be, and the other girls are a blast!
I can’t say enough about the trainers. The workouts are always hard, but very do-able. They each have amazing attitude and energy. Plus, they’re fun and is super knowledgeable. And huge motivators!
Jaylin, the owner, doesn’t leave any room for excuses or procrastinating. She really helps people reach their goals because she holds everyone accountable. The main thing about the trainers is that they individualize the workout where needed and come around to each person in class for individual attention.”
Bring an exercise (yoga) mat and water. If you do not have a mat, bring a large towel to lay on.
For Monday BYOW classes, we recommend bringing a pair of dumbbells. Newbies can start with 10 lbs while more advanced exercisers should bring 15 or 20 lbs.
Dress in athletic wear, sneakers and be prepared to sweat. It’s a good idea to wear layers. The most important thing is to be comfortable.
While some other programs might, we do not.
We respect that some women like to check their weight frequently while others do not. So we offer full body assessments where we can track your weight, measurements and body fat percentage but we do not require members to do it.
Instead, we focus on building good habits of exercising and eating well and keeping a positive mindset. We encourage you to pay attention to how you feel, how your clothes fit and what you see in the mirror. It’s not about what the scale says or what some arbitrary number says, it’s about a visual change.
Time and time again, we’ve found that women have an easier time dropping weight and inches when they don’t focus on the scale.
We are not a ‘typical boot camp’. We design our classes to allow for natural modifications and progressions for each individual woman. There will be others in the class that are in the same shape as you as well as people more advanced and less advanced. Each person will have the opportunity to work at their own level.
As a beginner, we may start you slow but as you gain experience we will constantly encourage to push to the next level, over and over again. Your body is more powerful than you probably know, it will advance quickly. We are here to help you every step of the way. You will find your classmates very supportive and encouraging. Our program attract that type of person. 🙂
If you think fitness boot camps are the fastest, most affordable and most enjoyable fat loss and fitness solution available today – than you’ll love our Personal Training Group Program! In just one month you’ll jump start your metabolism, increase your energy and tone and tighten your body… plus we guarantee your success
Renowned Certified Fitness Instructor, Jaylin Knight, and her team of professional trainers have helped hundreds of San Diego women achieve healthier, slimmer and more fit bodies with her unique exercise program design consisting of calisthenics, body weight exercises, and more functional tools to keep your workout interesting and effective. She and her team of professional fitness trainers will get you moving, elevate your metabolism and build lean muscle so your body burns twice as much fat.
NOTE: Do not worry – this is not a program that will make you ‘bulky’. Muscle is more compact and smaller than fat. Replacing fat with muscle will make you smaller, tighter and firmer – creating the body shape you are looking for your pant size will go down, not up.
Remember when you were a kid and you loved to play at the park – that’s what we do! We create fun exercises and programs to increase your health and fitness, strengthen your body, reduce your weight, burn your fat off, heal your aches and make you feel like a kid again. Your program will be customized to challenge you at your current fitness level whether this is your first time exercising or if you have been an athlete all your life, we can make you even better.
You can expect to achieve a transformation of both body and mind. Not only will you look and feel better, but the biggest achievement is a new attitude that fitness can be a fun, positive part of your life. No longer will you feel like doing your workout is a dreadful chore, once you experience the joy and fun of truly experiencing amazing results while having fun with your friends in the park, you will have created a new mindset when it comes to your fitness and staying healthy.
Your body transformation will be worth celebrating as you can expect to see yourself become toned, tighter and firmer. You will love the new sensation of energy you will feel. Stress will be under control or even disappear. Your stamina and strength will increase, while your weight and body fat decrease. Your arms, thighs and bum will firm up, and your tummy flatten. Inches will literally melt away as you add lean muscle and release unwanted fat. Your skin will have a healthy glow and you’re quality of sleep will greatly improve.
Skeptical? This is what I know: once you experience it, you WILL believe it. On top of that, you’ll have a lot of fun!
It’s normal to feel some soreness for the first few days of doing new exercises. We will warm you up properly and cool you down and stretch you out. We will teach you how to stretch on your own as well. That will alleviate much of the soreness. Besides, a little soreness lets you know you’re doing great work!
Yes! Changing the way you eat can feel overwhelming, but we intend to ease you into adopting healthier dietary habits for long-term success. You will receive customizable meal plans that allow you to eat foods you enjoy as well as a custom nutrition guide, grocery list and added tips. Plus, Jaylin offers a one-on-one motivational strategy session to help you sort it all out.
First – check our schedule to see if we’ve updated the class to an indoor location or cancelled. We’re not afraid of getting a little wet, but we will move or cancel the class if conditions appear dangerous. As for the dark – there are plenty of street lights where we workout, so we’re never in the dark.
Fantastic! We are eager to work with you and help you achieve your fitness goals! To get started, call Jaylin, Founder of Bootique Fitness at 619.602.8087 to schedule a free consultation or send her a message to have her call you.