WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A FREE TRIAL
We know that it can feel really uncomfortable and scary when you start something new, something you’re not familiar with. I’d like to reassure you that our program is completely welcoming and not the least bit intimidating by laying out what to expect on your first day.
Here’s What You Really Want to Know:
- You may choose from any of our classes: Personal Training Group (outdoor boot camp style classes for women), Dance Fitness Party and Yoga.
- Our outdoor fitness classes for women are 45 minutes long and usually feels like half that time. (seriously, it goes by FAST!)
- Since most of our classes are outdoors, we have specific location pages on our website complete with directions, parking and landmarks to show you how to find us easily.
- Be sure to have a little something in your system before you workout. For tips, see our blog.
- Come to your first class at least 5 minutes early so you can meet the trainer, sign in and get introduced to our other members.
- Your trainer will have the workout set up for you so there’s very little you need to think about. Just bring a yoga mat (or large towel), water, and a pair of dumbbells if you have them. Most people start with 8-15 lb dumbbells. Don’t worry if you don’t have any, the trainer will have some for you to borrow.
- While we vary the workouts each time so it’s impossible to get bored, you’ll always get a complete workout so that you move towards your fitness and weight loss goals quicker than ever before.
- Your trainer will show you how to do each exercise as well as any modifications you may need to meet your fitness level. Everyone in class will be working at different fitness levels so you are sure to fit in, no matter where you start from.
- At the end of class, we’ll cool down, stretch and celebrate the amazing work you just completed. We can answer any of your questions but there will be absolutely no pressure to join us.
- And finally, come excited and ready to work – you’re about to make a huge improvement in your life!
Still have questions about starting your free trial?
No worries. We can answer them all. Contact Jaylin, owner of Bootique Fitenss: