Don’t settle for boring salads. Juli at paleomg.com creates great tasting salads that fill you up and satisfy you.
Salmon is a great source for essential fatty acids.
This paleo recipe uses Steve’s Paleo Goods Casear Dressing – you can get it here.
Broiled Salmon and Asparagus Caesar Salad
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 9 mins
- 2 salmon filets
- ½ pound asparagus spears, ends removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch of garlic powder
- pinch of sea salt
- For the salad
- 2 hearts of romaine, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Steve’s Paleo Goods Casear Dressing
- black pepper, to garnish
- Turn on broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon skin side down on the baking sheet along with asparagus spears, drizzle both with olive oil and lemon juice then sprinkle with garlic powder and salt. Toss to coat.
- Place baking sheet under the broiler to cook for 8-9 minutes, until salmon is cooked through and slightly browned on top.
- Use a fork to pull apart the salmon then a knife to cut up the asparagus into bite size pieces. Place in a large bowl along with romaine hearts, avocado and caesar dressing. Toss and serve with some black pepper on top! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com