Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 2 pound button mushrooms, brushed and stems removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves + more for garnish
- hefty pinches of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush (don’t wash) the mushroom caps to remove any excess dirt then remove stems. Place on baking sheet.
- Whisk together all other ingredients then use a basting brush to brush each cap with the mixture. All each mushroom is coated, pour the remaining ingredients over the mushrooms.
- Place in oven to bake for 18-20 minutes, until mushrooms are golden and tender.
- Top with extra fresh thyme leaves before serving.
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com