Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 50 min
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup pitted olives (whatever kind you prefer)
- fresh dill, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 7×13 baking dish and set aside.*
- Place fingerling potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Add a pinch of salt, cover and place over medium heat. Bring to boil and cook for 10-15 minutes, until fork tender. Drain then place potatoes in the bottom of the baking dish. Place chicken on top of the potatoes.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon zest and juice, mustard, dried herbs, olives, and salt and pepper. Pour mixture on top of chicken and potatoes.
- Place in oven to bake for 50 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F.**
- Lightly cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing to help chicken stay moist! Garnish with fresh dill on top before serving!
*Just find a dish that the potatoes can sit in one single layer in the bottom. This will ensure the get crispy in the oven while the chicken bakes!
**This time will really range depending on the thickness of the chicken so keep an eye on it so they don’t overcook and dry out!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com