Let’s face it. Chicken can get boring… but Juli at paleomg.com won’t let that happen. In this paleo recipe, she dresses up the chicken with lemon, honey and rosemary. Through the chicken over a bed of spinach and enjoy!
Lemon Honey Rosemary Chicken
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
- 2 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice (juice of 2 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4-5 rosemary sprigs
- spinach, to garnish
- chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Sprinkle salt on top of all chicken thighs. Arrange chicken thighs in an 8×8 baking sheet.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, mustard, pepper and red pepper flakes. Pour mixture on top of chicken, pressing the chicken down into the mixture to cover as much as possible.
- Press rosemary sprigs in the dish throughout.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until no pink remains in chicken.
- Eat with some spinach or arugula. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Recipe by: Paleomg.com