- 1/3 cup almond milk
- zest of 2 lemons
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- For the toppings
- 1 dairy-free greek yogurt*
- 1 tablespoon raw honey, melted
- fresh mint
- chopped walnuts
- Blend together coconut milk, almond milk, lemon juice and zest , vanilla extract and turmeric.
- Place mixture in a large jar with chia seeds. Shake well until combine. Place in fridge overnight.
- Whisk together yogurt and honey.
- Top chia seed pudding with yogurt mixture, berries, walnuts and fresh mint!
Note: *Juli uses Kite Hill brand
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com