Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon lavender buds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup iced coffee (or more, if you prefer a stronger coffee flavor)
- Place almond milk, honey, lavender buds and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a low boil and cook for 5 minutes. Let cool then strain through a mesh strainer then place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Once cool, mix with coffee and serve over ice!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com