Enjoy this PALEO dish from Julie at Paleomg.com.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 package Siete Tortillas (I used the almond flour ones), cut into fourths
- coconut oil spray
- couple pinches of himalayan sea salt
- For the hatch green chile
- 4 hatch chiles, roasted, skin removed, seeds removed*
- 1 jalapeño, roasted, seeds removed*
- ¼ white onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of himalayan sea salt
- For the other toppingsv
1 pound ground chorizo
- Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch Dressing
- 3 fresno peppers, sliced
- green onions, sliced
- cilantro, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place tortilla triangles on a baking sheet and spray with just a little bit of coconut oil spray then sprinkle with salt. Place in oven to bake for about 7 minutes, until slightly browned and crispy.
- In a high speed blender, blend all the ingredients for the hatch green chile until smooth.
- Cook chorizo in a medium saute pan over medium heat, breaking into small pieces, cooking until no pink remains.
- Arrange chips on a plate, top with hatch green chile, chorizo, ranch dressing, fresno peppers, green onions, and cilantro. (If you’re into eggs, top this with them. It would be perfect on top!)
*If peppers aren’t already roasted, just place them over an open flame on the stove top and cook until blacked on all sides. Once cool to touch, rinse underneath water to remove the skin and the seeds inside.
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com