Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 26 min
- 4 pork chops (I used thinly cut)
- ½ – 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 pineapple rounds
- cilantro, for garnish
- green onions, for garnish
For the sauce
- 1 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat up grill or grill pan over to medium-high heat and grease to keep meat and pineapple from sticking. Pat pork chops dry and sprinkle with salt. Place on grill to cook for 5-6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness. The pork chops should come to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Set aside and lightly cover with foil to keep warm.
- Place all ingredients for the sauce in a large sauté pan over medium heat and whisk together to combined. Let cook down and reduce for about 6-8 minutes until mixture is thick and coats the back of a spoon.
- When pork chops are done cooking, grease the grill once more than place pineapple on grill about cook for 3 minutes per side, until grill marks appear and pineapple has softened.
- Top each pork chop with a pineapple round then drizzle sauce on top and garnish with cilantro and green onions!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com