Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes (or whatever tomato is in season or you prefer)
- 1 cup diced figs
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, figs, balsamic and honey.
- In a small blender, add basil then begin to blend then pour in olive oil until mixture is smooth. Add in a pinch of salt.
- Pour basil oil into the bowl with tomatoes and figs and toss until completely coated.
- Serve immediately or chill for later.
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com