- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can roasted mild green chiles
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken, cooled (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fajita seasonings
- 1/2 cup avocado mayo
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Place ghee in a large saute pan over medium heat. Once hot, add peppers and onion. Cook for about 10 minutes, until the veggies begin to brown. Then add garlic, jalapeño, and green chiles. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken and fajita seasonings to the pan and cook for another 3 minutes, until the veggies and chicken are coated in the spices. Remove from heat and place in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes or until completely cool.
- Mix the chicken and veggies with mayo, lime juice and cilantro then place in the fridge to cool for 1 hour and 30 minutes before eating!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com