These colorful desserts may look decadent, but they are full of healthy nutrients and very low in calories. So, when your sugar cravings spike up – grab one of these healthy desserts.
Moroccan Pomegranate Mint Yogurt
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (such as Fage)
- 1/3 cup pomegranate arils (the pulpy seeds)
- 2 tsp thinly sliced fresh mint (about 5 leaves)
- Fold mint into yogurt. Layer yogurt mixture and pomegranate arils in a clear dessert dish.
Per serving: 145 cal, 0 g fat, 69 mg sodium, 19 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 16 g protein
Honey-Lime Fruit Cup
- 1 cup fresh fruit (such as pineapple, kiwi, and assorted berries)
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 small lime
- Place fruit in a medium serving bowl.
- Zest and juice the lime.
- In a small bowl, whisk 1/2 teaspoon lime zest and 1/2 tablespoon lime juice into honey until well blended; drizzle over fruit salad and toss gently to mix.
Per serving: 109 cal, 1 g fat (0 g sat), 3 mg sodium, 28 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein
Recipes by: Women’s Health