Delicious PALEO recipe from Juli at Paleomg.com
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 35 min
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 fennel bulb, fronds removed, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast*
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, add florets and fennel along with ghee and toss to coat. Then all other ingredients and toss to coat completely.
- Place in oven to bake for 35 minutes or until slightly browned and some pieces are crispy.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley on top!
*You do not have to use the nutritional yeast. It gives the cauliflower a cheesy flavor which i prefer for this recipe, but you don’t have to use it.
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com