Prep Time: 20 min
Cool Time: 30 min
- 1 cup walnut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 pitted medjool dates
- 3 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoon black cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients in a food processor (except for the chocolate chips) and pulse until completely combine. Place blended ingredients in a bowl then fold in chocolate chips until combine.
- Use a cookie scoopto scoop mixture then press mixture firmly in the cookie scoop. Remove then form ball with hands. Repeat until all mixture is gone, about 12-15 energy balls.
- Place in fridge to firm up for about 30 minutes. And store in fridge until serving!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com