Drinking a protein shake after a workout helps your muscles to recover quicker. Juli at paleomg.com created this delicious blend of flavors.
Chocolate Chia Cherry Protein Shake
Serves: 2 small shakes
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 1½ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon honey (if you prefer sweeter)
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve right away silly pants!
Recipe by: Juli at paleomg.com