Leave the pasta on the shelves, these are so much better!
Buttered Zucchini Noodles
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
- 4 zucchinis
- 2 Tablespoons coconut butter
- 3 Tablespoons parsley, minced
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Wash and dry the zucchini. Use a veggie peeler to remove the green skin, then continue to peel long, flat noodle strips until you reach the seeded portion of the zucchini. Place the noodles in a bowl.
- Place the coconut butter in a skillet over medium low heat. Mix constantly as the butter browns. Once browned, remove immediately from the heat.
- Pour the butter over the noodles and mix well. Sprinkle with the parsley and a few cracks of salt and pepper. Mix well, taste, and add more seasoning if needed. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Realhealthyrecipes.com