Serves: 16 squares
Prep Time: 10 min
- 2 (5.3 ounces) container of Greek yogurt*
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender buds
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut chips
- handful of blueberries
- handful of dried strawberries
- other topping ideas
- gluten free or paleo granola
- gluten free or paleo muesli
- fresh fruit
- chia seeds
- cacao nibs
- Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with parchment paper and spray with coconut oil spray.v
Place yogurt in a medium bowl.
- Add honey, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and lavender buds to a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes until honey begins to slightly bubble.
- Pour honey into yogurt then add hemp hearts and chopped walnuts and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and top with coconut chips, blueberries, dried strawberries.
- Place in freezer to freeze 3+ hours or just simply overnight! Cut into 16 squares. Store in freezer.
Notes: Juli used Kite Hill almond milk unsweetened Greek yogurt
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com