Attention San Diego Ladies: looking for a different reason to get in the best shape of your life?
Finally… Here’s The Perfect Solution If You Want Fit Into That Little Black Dress In The Next 6 Weeks Without Having To Resort To Hours Of Boring Cardio And Depriving Yourself Of Real Food
(Even If You Are A Complete Beginner)
Do You Have A Little Black Dress
… that sits in the back of your closet? You may not even have it in your closet yet but you see it every time you go shopping for clothes. You know exactly what black dress that I’m talking about, the one that you would wear to a cocktail party or a night out with friends.
You tell yourself that you’ll wear it out… once you have a place to go to and (glup), truth be told, maybe when you feel like you’ve lost a bit of the extra winter insulation.
Instead you wait. You go to those parties or nights out and wear something else, then you see some other woman wearing that little black dress… and she looks good, real good, and you can’t get that out of your mind.
After that you get that fire lit under your rear and you go to the gym swearing that you’ll drop a few pounds. You then begin to eat like a rabbit living on only salads, yogurt and a few of those 100 calorie snack packs; but after a week or two and the scale not budging you say “hell with it” and end up going on a bender that leaves you in a carb coma waking up with a food hangover.
Frustrating? You bet and I’m here to tell you that it’s not your fault.
A lot of women struggle with dropping a few sizes without feeling so deprived and frustrated wondering if they are doing the right thing because there is so much conflicting information out there.
If you can relate to that problem, we have the solution for you.
At Bootique Fitness we help women get in the best shape of their lives by building them an individual customized plan, based on proven systems, to get them results they want as quickly and safely as possible.
We especially have a little soft spot for those that want to fit into that cocktail dress without feeling so overworked and deprived; hence why we developed this program.
Imagine what it would be like to see results each week, to feel stronger and leaner as your ‘big’ clothes don’t even fit as they slide off your hips and your friends always asking you…
“You look amazing! What have you been doing?”
Think of how good it will feel to not only be able to fit into that little black dress but how you won’t feel self-conscious wearing it while you’re out and maybe even show up that women you saw wearing it last time. Oh, don’t act like that thought never went through your head. I won’t tell anyone.
With the Little Black Dress Project you’ll feel healthier, fitter, and more tone than you have in years, or even ever! You’ll be able to enjoy that glass of wine without feeling guilty, you will not have to constantly suck in, you can sit down without doing the dreaded shirt pull from your body.
Plus it won’t even have to stop there, you’ll finally have the motivation and momentum to keep moving forward to other goals that have been lurking in the back of your mind. Remember that bathing suit you wanted? (hint hint)
Those are just SOME experiences women, like you, have ALL the time; so why shouldn’t you?
Confidence – that you are doing the exercises your body needs to be doing, safely and correctly, because sometimes you’ve always wondered if you were doing them right in the first place.
Excitement – of doing things you never thought you could do PAIN FREE; such as squatting for great legs without your knees hurting… ever. Or even ab work without your low back hurting.
- Results each week – whether it’s your pants getting looser or the weights feeling easier, each week there is always something new that you’ll experience and keep you excited for the next workout.
- Support every step of the way – because you’re NOT ALONE and this won’t be a lonely journey, you’ll be surrounded by others that have done, and are going through what you’re going though.
Motivation – that keeps you grounded and not falling off the wagon even after those long days with an angry boss, traffic jams and kids (or a boyfriend/husband, they are about the same thing).
San Diego’s Little Black Dress Program
6 Week Little Black Dress Program – $199
**Early Action Price Changes to $249 on 2/14/18**
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
What’s Included With This Bootique Program?
- Group Personal Training Sessions – Unlimited women only boot camp style classes – train under expert guidance from coaches that get to know you, how to motivate you and how help you customize the workout to your level with appropriate modifications.
- Dance Fitness and Yoga Classes – Unlimited Access to our specialty classes so you can get the most out of your program by adding fun workouts and balance to your training schedule.
- Convenient Schedule – With 29 classes per week and locations all over San Diego, it’s now easier than ever to make the time for your workouts.
- Private Motivational Coaching ‘Girl Talk’ Session – Bootique owner, Jaylin Knight, offers “Girl Talk” sessions to share her magic pixie dust – the contagious energy you will get from these sessions help you find your true motivation and develop strategies to overcome any obstacles that you’ve had in the past.
- Nutritional Coaching – You don’t have to feel hungry all day in order to eat healthy and achieve your desired weight. We will show you how to make supportive food choices that taste good without feeling deprived.
- Easy To Follow Meal Plans – Eating well has never been more simple. You’ll get our completely customizable meal plans to help you maximize your results. We also show you how to make food swaps so you only eat foods you enjoy.
- Grocery Shopping Lists – that will save you time and money while helping you stay focused.
- Total Body Assessments – There are many ways to track progress. This is an optional service if you like to track by numbers. You can get before and after pics, measurements, body fat analysis and weigh-ins to make sure you’re getting results.
- Free Blissedout Massage – Consider this a make-up gift for all the challenging workouts we put you though. Blissedout Massage is incredible. We are happy to share this service with you.
- Private Facebook Group – Connect with this exclusive group of Bootique’ers – ladies just like you, with similar goals and similar challenges. This community is great for providing support and advice to one another.
- You will feel a sense of ACCOUNTABILITY – The energy of our group classes will motivate you to show up… but if you don’t, we’ll reach out, find out why you’re missing and help you get back on track.
- Unlimited Support & Guidance – from your trainers and your fitfam community that will help you keep the motivation you will need to make this program a success.
- Member’s Only Tools – Get access to our Member’s Only Site where you’ll find incredible tools to make your journey easier like our Success Guide, Nutrition Hacks, Cardio-On-The-Go and Video Library of workouts we have designed for you.
- Feel Strong and Confident – Enjoy looking and feeling your best while you celebrate being in the best shape of your life!
6 Week Little Black Dress Program – $199
**Early Action Price Changes to $249 on 2/14/18**
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
100% Money Back Guarantee
At ANY point in time during the 6 weeks you just don’t like it, you don’t feel like this is a place you can call home, you don’t think we are the coaches for you, you think we are idiots or that we smell, what ever reason you have, we will refund the full amount of the program. No Questions Asked. If your not happy there is no reason for you to pay for it.
Now, I have no interest in trying to twist your arm into joining. The fact of the matter is we have a limited number of spots and we only want to work with women that have a WANT to do work, rock out a little black dress, and be the best version of themselves. That’s it. We have fantastic committed members here and once all the spaces are gone, they’re gone until when run this program again or you can try one of our other programs if you miss the deadline.
I am very much looking forward to coaching you, helping you rock out that little black dress and getting you on the path of getting in the best shape of your life.
PS: To take your first steps and start the Little Black Dress Program, you just have to click on the “Sign Up Here” button while the page is still active and this is fresh on your mind.
PPS: Every day that goes by is another day that you’re missing out on becoming your best and letting that dress just sit in the back of your closet. Waiting till tomorrow never gets anyone results, how many more times are you going to say “I’ll wait till next week/month/when kids go back to school/when the holidays are over…” There will ALWAYS be something so TAKE ACTION NOW.
Frequently Asked Questions
All Personal Training Group Classes
All Dance Fitness Party and Yoga Classes
Personal Attention and Modifications
45 Minute Outdoor Workouts
24/7 Trainer Access
Fat Burning Meal Plans
Online Workout Videos
Any Class Location or Time
Monthly Progress Assessments
Bootique Perks and Rewards
Free Massage by Blissed Out
Online Dance Fitness Videos
We have 27 classes available each week.
Mission Bay Park
Mission Valley Park
Balboa Park / Hillcrest
La Jolla Via Mallorca Park
Dance Studio – East Mission Valley
Yoga – Olympus Corsair
Class times in the morning and evening.
6:00 am (Mon – Fri)
7:15 am (Mon, Weds, Fri)
8:15 am (Tues, Thurs)
5:30 pm (Mon, Weds, Fri)
6:00 pm (Mon – Thurs)
6:20 pm (Mon & Weds)
8 am, 9 am, 10 am (Weekends)
This is best summarized by one of our members:
Jane H. says:
“I have never had SO MUCH FUN working out. I am much stronger since I began this San Diego boot camp! And I have so much more definition in my arms and legs. My clothes are fitting better, and I really have a lot more energy.
The trainers, are serious about making sure we get a great workout, but they make it super fun, and encourage everyone individually.
It is easy to stick with the Bootique Fitness classes because they are always a surprise – you never know what the routine will be, and the other girls are a blast!
I can’t say enough about the trainers. The workouts are always hard, but very do-able. They each have amazing attitude and energy. Plus, they’re fun and is super knowledgeable. And huge motivators!
Jaylin, the owner, doesn’t leave any room for excuses or procrastinating. She really helps people reach their goals because she holds everyone accountable. The main thing about the trainers is that they individualize the workout where needed and come around to each person in class for individual attention.”
Bring an exercise (yoga) mat and water. If you do not have a mat, bring a large towel to lay on.
For Monday BYOW classes, we recommend bringing a pair of dumbbells. Newbies can start with 10 lbs while more advanced exercisers should bring 15 or 20 lbs.
Dress in athletic wear, sneakers and be prepared to sweat. It’s a good idea to wear layers. The most important thing is to be comfortable.
Yes! Changing the way you eat can feel overwhelming, but we intend to ease you into adopting healthier dietary habits for long-term success. You will receive customizable meal plans that allow you to eat foods you enjoy as well as a custom nutrition guide, grocery list and added tips. Plus, Jaylin offers a one-on-one motivational strategy session to help you sort it all out.
While some other programs might, we do not.
We respect that some women like to check their weight frequently while others do not. So we offer full body assessments where we can track your weight, measurements and body fat percentage but we do not require members to do it.
Instead, we focus on building good habits of exercising and eating well and keeping a positive mindset. We encourage you to pay attention to how you feel, how your clothes fit and what you see in the mirror. It’s not about what the scale says or what some arbitrary number says, it’s about a visual change.
Time and time again, we’ve found that women have an easier time dropping weight and inches when they don’t focus on the scale.
We are not a ‘typical boot camp’. We design our classes to allow for natural modifications and progressions for each individual woman. There will be others in the class that are in the same shape as you as well as people more advanced and less advanced. Each person will have the opportunity to work at their own level.
As a beginner, we may start you slow but as you gain experience we will constantly encourage to push to the next level, over and over again. Your body is more powerful than you probably know, it will advance quickly. We are here to help you every step of the way. You will find your classmates very supportive and encouraging. Our program attract that type of person. 🙂
Remember when you were a kid and you loved to play at the park – that’s what we do! We create fun exercises and programs to increase your health and fitness, strengthen your body, reduce your weight, burn your fat off, heal your aches and make you feel like a kid again. Your program will be customized to challenge you at your current fitness level whether this is your first time exercising or if you have been an athlete all your life, we can make you even better.
You can expect to achieve a transformation of both body and mind. Not only will you look and feel better, but the biggest achievement is a new attitude that fitness can be a fun, positive part of your life. No longer will you feel like doing your workout is a dreadful chore, once you experience the joy and fun of truly experiencing amazing results while having fun with your friends in the park, you will have created a new mindset when it comes to your fitness and staying healthy.
Your body transformation will be worth celebrating as you can expect to see yourself become toned, tighter and firmer. You will love the new sensation of energy you will feel. Stress will be under control or even disappear. Your stamina and strength will increase, while your weight and body fat decrease. Your arms, thighs and bum will firm up, and your tummy flatten. Inches will literally melt away as you add lean muscle and release unwanted fat. Your skin will have a healthy glow and you’re quality of sleep will greatly improve.
Skeptical? This is what I know: once you experience it, you WILL believe it. On top of that, you’ll have a lot of fun!
First – check our schedule to see if we’ve updated the class to an indoor location or cancelled. We’re not afraid of getting a little wet, but we will move or cancel the class if conditions appear dangerous. As for the dark – there are plenty of street lights where we workout, so we’re never in the dark.