Serves: 15 energy balls
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: none
- 1 cup raw cashew butter (8 ounces)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 pitted dates
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- Place all ingredients in a food processor (except for the chocolate chips) and pulse until completely combine.
- Then fold in chocolate chips and dried blueberries until combine. Place in fridge to firm up for about 30 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop mixture then press mixture firmly in the cookie scoop. Remove then form ball with hands. Repeat until all mixture is gone, about 14-15 energy balls.
- Store in fridge until serving.
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com