Quick, easy and delicious! My kind of recipe. Enjoy!
30 Minute Shrimp Asian Stir Fry
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
- 4 tablespoons butter, ghee or coconut oil (divided)
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1 cup coconut aminos
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 12-15 asparagus spears (ends removed), cut into 1 inch pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Place a large pan over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons butter to melt. Once pan is hot, add shrimp to the pan (making sure not to overcrowd) along with a pinch of salt, and cook on both sides for just a couple minutes, until the shrimp turn pink and begin to curl up. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan over medium heat, add coconut aminos, fish sauce and red pepper flakes. Bring to a low boil then reduce heat to thicken the sauce. This will take about 10+ minutes. By the end, the sauce should coat the back of a spoon.
While the sauce is simmering, place another medium-large pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms to pan, making sure not to overcrowd them. Cook on both sides for about 5 minutes, until a nice brown appears.
Lastly, add the asparagus spears to the pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once sauce has thickened, pour it on top of the veggies and toss with shrimp and sesame seeds.
Recipe by: Paleomg.com