This is a simple as it gets – just 3 ingredients for pancakes. So many pancake recipes out there contain loads of ingredients (and often loads of sugar) and while they probably tastes good, they’re not all that good for you.
The 3 ingredients used here are Banana + Egg + Almond Butter (and you can add some vanilla extract or cinnamon for enhanced flavor).
3 Ingredient Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons almond butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract or ground cinnamon *optional
- Mash the bananas in a bowl (or blend in a food processor). Add the eggs, almond butter and flavor additions. Mix until smooth.
- Preheat a griddle or skillet. Lightly grease with coconut oil. Pour the batter in ¼ cup scoops.
- Once you see bubbles form, flip and cook the other side until golden. Serve with fresh fruit. Enjoy!
Per serving: 131 calories, 6g fat, 28mg sodium, 16g carbs, 3g fiber, 5g protein
Recipe by: Diana Keuilian of realhealthyrecipes.com