Superstar personal trainer, Sabrina, is a natural in front of the camera! We’re excited to share with you a new collection of boot camp style workouts that you can do at home or on the road – for those days you can’t make it to our class. You can do this one with just your body weight. Or, for an added challenge, find a small ball you can squeeze between your legs.
This one is all about toning up the thighs!
In just 15 minutes, we will show you how to create lean muscle on your legs to give your thighs that tight and tone look you want. You will move quickly through the circuit with very little rest, so you’ll be burning off fat while you get stronger.
The Boot Camp Workout
- Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Complete 12 reps of each of the 4 exercises back to back.
- Repeat this circuit for 15 minutes completing as many rounds as possible.
- Reverse lunge with a glute lift
- Plank with outer thigh adduction
- Double leg lower with inner thigh adduction squeeze
As you get stronger, you will be able to do more reps in less time. You want to move quickly from one exercise to the next but do not sacrifice your form for speed.
Always give yourself a quick warm-up and cool down/stretch surrounding your workout.
Leave a comment below and let us know how you like this one!