Serves: 14-15 balls
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: No cooking
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut butter (I used this brand or make your own from Juli Bauer’s Paleo Cookbook on page 292)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients in a food processor (except for the chocolate chips) and pulse until completely combine. Then fold in chocolate chips until combine.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop mixture then press mixture firmly in the cookie scoop. Remove then form ball with hands. Repeat until all mixture is gone, about 14-15 energy balls.
- Place in fridge to firm up for about 30 minutes. And store in fridge until serving!
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com