Serves: 15 balls
Prep Time: 15 min
- 1 cup raw cashew butter (8 ounces)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ tablespoons poppyseeds
For the topping
- 1 tablespoons maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Place all ingredients in a food processor (except for the poppyseeds) and pulse until completely combine.
- Then fold in poppyseeds until combine. Place in fridge to firm up for about 30 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop mixture then press mixture firmly in the cookie scoop. Remove then form ball with hands. Repeat until all mixture is gone, about 14-15 energy balls.
- Mix together the topping mixture then place each ball in the mixture and toss to lightly coat.
- Store in fridge until serving.
Recipe by: Juli at Paleomg.com