Grilled Mustard Sliders on top of Fritter Cups
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
- 7 zucchini fritter cups
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound ground pork
- 2 heaping tablespoons of Spicy Brown Mustard
- ¼ yellow onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garnish with mayo and ketchup from Sir Kensington’s
- garnish with sliced avocado
- Make zucchini fritter cups.
- Light grill. Mix together beef, pork, spicy brown mustard, onion, garlic cloves, garlic powder, paprika, and salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands then create 7 slider patties, pressing in the middle with your thumb.
- Place on grill, grill for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Put sliders on top of zucchini fritter cups, top with mayo and ketchup and also avocado. Eat with a fork. It’s just easier that way.
Recipe by: Juli Bauer at paleomg.com